Quickstart Static Welfare Units
With their intelligent design and rugged construction our popular range of Quickstart Static welfare units offer everything needed to enable a quick and easy start on site. Inclusive of separate canteen, office, drying room and toilet areas each unit comes complete with its own built-in generator to provide an immediate power supply.
The power rating of our static welfare unit generators also allow us the capability to power another Accommodation Unit via a Banner-provided fly lead, and so we can offer our clients the benefit of an extra office and/or mess room facility if so equipped.
A typical unit includes:-
- Office Area - Desk top/drawing surface, shelving and seating for two persons.
- Drying Room - Fitted clothes hooks.
- Toilet/Washroom - External Access. Fitted chemical toilet, serviced weekly. Hot water hand wash facility with full HSE compliant basin.
- Canteen Area - Seating & tables. Sink unit serviced via a clean NON DRINKING water tank and a connected tank for collection of grey water. Refrigerator. Microwave oven. Electric Kettle. Water Cooler.
To complete the service the following extras are available:-
- Fuel for the generator supplied at competitive rates.
- 18 Litre bottles of water for the water cooler. Empty bottles must be returned.
- Plastic drinking cups for use with the water cooler.
- Refilling the non drinking water tank.
- Emptying the grey water tank.
- Canteen Starter pack, tea, coffee, sugar, etc.
- Janitorial starter pack, mop,brush, washing up liquid, spray cleaner, etc.