Quickstart Mobile Welfare Units
Offering separate canteen, toilet and drying room facilities and designed to be towed by a 3.5 ton light commercial or similar vehicles, our Quickstart Mobile welfare units' easily operated retractable suspension together with its all-steel construction provides all the benefits of a generator-powered anti-vandal standalone welfare unit combined with the flexibility of towable movement.
A typical unit includes:-
- Drying Room - External Access, fitted clothes hooks.
- Toilet/Washroom - External Access. Fitted chemical toilet, serviced weekly. Hot water hand wash facility with full HSE compliant basin.
- Canteen Area - Seating & tables. Sink unit serviced via a clean NON DRINKING water tank and a connected tank for collection of grey water. Microwave oven. Electric Kettle.
To complete the service the following extras are available:-
- Fuel for the generator supplied at competitive rates.
- Water Cooler.
- Plastic drinking cups.
- Canteen starter pack, tea, coffee, sugar, etc.
- Janitorial starter pack, mop,brush, washing up liquid, spray cleaner, etc.